Coaching to clarify professional or private questions can relate to various topics from the professional or private environment. A small selection is listed here:
Stress management support:
Coping with stress adequately means maintaining one’s own achievement potential, sustaining the somatic and psychic wellbeing and preventing Burnout Syndrome (BOS).
The goal of coaching to improve one’s own stress management consists of:
- The analysis of individual stressors, stress intensifiers and stress reactions in the daily work routine
- The communication of numerous individual strategies for stress management
- The strengthening of personal resources and resilience
- The strengthening of positive activities
- The application of regenerative techniques
- Teaching cognitive methods of stress management
- The improvement of individual stress and time management
- Teaching techniques for effective delegation
Business coaching for executives:
Business coaching is psychological support for better self-management in the professional and job-related domain. The aim of coaching executives is to strengthen their personal leadership skills.
This is achieved by:
- Imparting information concerning effective communication, motivation and delegation
- Training in various conversation techniques
- The strengthening of targeted employee promotion and training
- Enhancing the employees’ team-spirit and effectivity
- Strengthening effective conflict management
- The communication of information for the prevention of mobbing in the team
- Strengthening the ability to conduct conversations with psychologically ill employees
- The promotion of individual stress management skills and the development of a healthy work-life balance
- The strengthening of individual leadership
- Training in mediation techniques
- Joint analysis of medium and long-term personnel and organizational development
Health-conscious handling of alcohol
A beer to relax after a stressful working day, the enjoyment of red wine with a good meal, or alcohol at parties at the weekend, are part of everyday life for a lot of people. What does “normal” alcohol consumption mean and where does abuse or alcohol addiction begin? And what does the controlled use of alcohol look like?
In a coaching session on the health-conscious handling of alcohol:
- Obtain information about the effects of alcohol
- Monitor your individual consumption habits
- Strengthen your motivation for a lasting change in alcohol consumption
- Develop strategies to implement a controlled and health-conscious handling of alcohol
Among other things, the coaching is oriented towards the scientifically based program for controlled drinking according to Prof. Körkel, and can be tailored to the individual needs of each person.
Setting up a business
The step into self-employment and the foundation of one’s own business often lead to numerous questions and decision-making processes.
Coaching for business start-ups has the following aims:
- The differentiated analysis of the individual business idea
- The joint development of possibilities and means for setting up a secure existence
- Assistance in preparing a business and financing plan
- Strengthening the professional and personal competence regarding success-oriented marketing
- Teaching effective methods of stress and time management
Coaching for couples
In a partnership, two people meet, each of whom has their own individual story, e.g. experience of care or neglect in childhood. Thus, they have developed different needs and hopes as well as “sore spots”. In relationships, these can complement each other, or else cause disappointment, misunderstandings and therefore trouble.
The counselor can help clients develop an understanding for each another. This is because he/she is a neutral party unentangled in the web of disputes. Rules are jointly agreed to help ensure that discussions that could turn into conflict are stopped in time. Only through calm conversation will you be able to find solutions on your own in the future.
For couples with fertility problems, I cooperate with various fertility centers in Munich.