Management and employee consulting
Satisfied employees and managers are an important basis for the success of a company. Qualified management and employee consulting (Employee Assistance Program EAP) has the following objectives:
- Increasing the efficiency and motivation of employees
- Strengthening and relieving the management through solution-oriented handling of conflict situations and difficult employees
- Promotion of the employees’ health behavior, reduction of sickness rates
- Better mastery of the change in operational processes by employees
- Improvement of the working atmosphere in the company
- Increased loyalty of employees and managers to the company
Eine Führungskräfte- und Mitarbeiterberatung kann verschiedene Bausteine enthalten, diese betreffen Workshops vor Ort im Unternehmen sowie Einzelcoachings im Rahmen von persönlicher, telefonischer oder Online-Beratung.
Corporate addiction prevention
In many companies, workplace addiction prevention is an important component of workplace health management (WHM). It contains information on the use and effects of addictive substances and the consequences of risky, abusive or dependent consumption.
The aims of operational addiction prevention:
- Reducing health-risk behavior and strengthening employees’ health skills
- The removal of taboos on the topic of addiction problems in the workplace
- Employees and managers should be informed about their legal obligations in connection with occupational safety
- Managers are supported to help strengthen their skills in addressing employees at risk of addiction and to establish an effective way of conducting conversations
- Furthermore, companies are supported in the creation and implementation of a “company or service addiction agreement”. Such an addiction guide contains step-by-step agreements that regulate how addiction problems are dealt with in your own company. This makes addiction prevention measures binding for all employees and managers of a company
Mental health in the workplace:
Today’s working world is characterized by high pressure to succeed and perform, long working hours and high requirements for flexibility. More and more workers find it difficult to meet these demands in a healthy way. If other factors are added, such as workplace conflicts, professional humiliation or private problems, the risk of mental illness increases. These include symptoms of exhaustion, depression, addiction or eating disorders. In Germany, mental illness is now one of the most common disease groups and is responsible for many work-related absences.
The training aims:
- Providing knowledge about mental illness
- Training in conversation techniques with mentally ill employees
- Early introduction of adequate measures
- Promotion of employee health behavior
- Prevention of mental illness at the workplace
- Reduction of absenteeism due to mental illness
Accompanying organizational processes of change
Organizations go through many processes of change in ever shorter periods of time. For employees and managers of a company, organizational changes are often associated with uncertainties and can be perceived as a risk or danger. In order to avoid this, it is important to prepare those affected at an early stage and, if possible, to involve them in helping to shape the change. This can take place within the framework of information workshops and training measures.
The aim is for the company’s employees:
- Increase the willingness to change
- Develop the necessary security in the process of change
- Teach methods and tools – both managers and employees should be strengthened to react positively to changes in processes, and to be able to deal with any organizational changes in the future.
Team development and team training
Constructive teamwork and the effective realization of tasks and roles play a major part in the efficiency and productivity of organizations.
The goals of team development in organizations are:
- The encouragement of team-minded thinking and acting
- The realization of roles and tasks in teams
- The training of team-minded communication and motivation
- The training of the competences of the employees
- The enhancement of the effectivity of the team
- The joint development of an effective conflict resolution
- The presentation of methods and techniques of mediation
- The prevention of mobbing
Various subjects from the psychological practice can be booked by organizations as lectures, or on demand as seminars. This includes training seminars for multipliers.
Here is a small selection:
- Dealing with alcohol in a healthy manner, addiction prevention in schools and businesses
- Effective stress management in the job and everyday life, prevention of Burnout Syndrome
- Development of the individual management potential, leadership and encouragement
- Effective conflict resolution and techniques of mediation
- Strengthening communication, rhetoric and presentation skills
- Development of an effective time and self-management
- Mental health in the workplace