My interest in clinical psychology, as well as in work, industrial and organizational psychology, has existed since I studied psychology. After initially working in various clinics and organizations, as well as training as a psychological psychotherapist and organizational consultant while working, I succeeded in combining these areas in my self-employment.
In my practice, I work in the classical psychotherapeutic field with clinical symptoms, offer business coaching and am regularly employed in companies within the framework of company health management to conduct workshops and training.
The combination of psychotherapeutic knowledge, coaching tools and an interest in corporate culture shapes the way I work.
Psychology studies at the Westphalian Wilhelms University in Münster, specializing in clinical psychology and working, industrial and organizational psychology.
Training as a Psychological Psychotherapist at the German Association for Behavioral Therapy (DGVT) in Munich. Graduation with the state license to practice medicine and registered as a physician at the Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians of Bavaria. Teaching therapist, supervisor and lecturer at the DGVT since 2006.
Training as an organizational consultant at the Institute for Psychodynamic Organizational Consulting (IPOM) in Munich, specializing in team development and management consulting. Further course instructor qualifications in the areas of stress management, addiction prevention and relaxation.
Several years of professional experience in various clinical institutions and as an organizational consultant and trainer in medium-sized companies and large corporations.
The practice Psychotherapy and Coaching Munich was founded in 2006, the expansion to include Psychotherapy and Coaching Starnberg in 2013. Several psychological colleagues and coaches work in an interdisciplinary way in the Psychotherapy and Coaching Munich and Starnberg practices.
Key areas of work:
- Psychological counseling
- Business coaching
- Addiction prevention
- Organizational consulting
- Training, workshops und professional presentations
Services are offered both in-house and to external clients in German and English. Coaching and consulting services are available both in person and by telephone or online.
Publications and articles
- Der Weg zurück. Wiedereingliederung nach Burnout. Manager Seminare 176, November 2012 (N. Hövel, Dr. I. Tominschek, A. Zäuner, 2012)
- Intrapsychische, interpersonelle und organisationale Besonderheiten bei der Behandlung von Burnout-Patienten (Dr. I. Tominschek, A. Zäuner). Persönlichkeitsstörungen – Theorie und Therapie BD. 2 / 2012: Stress, Burnout und Persönlichkeit, Otto F. Kernberg (Schattauer Verlag, 2012)
- Der Weg zurück. Diagnose Burnout, und dann? Zeit Wissen Ratgeber Leben und Arbeiten, Nr. 3, 2011 (S. 32-33)
- Leichter leben mit Familie. Work-Life-Balance – aber wie? Eltern, Nr. 9, 2012 (S. 89-92)